5 point action plan

  • to keep up on my homework and not to fall behind if I'm late or absent. ik I can do this by email or my teachers websites or even blog
  • I can study and review my notes when I get home daily so I don't forget anything that could possibly be important or on a quiz 
  • I can try to get more sleep instead of like 4-6 hours of sleep and try for 7-8. by doing my homework and house stuff as soon as I get home 
how I can do this is 
  1. if I'm absent or given home work do it and make it up 
  2. if I have quiz coming up study though out the week instead of the day before
  3. work on doing my homework as soon as I get home so I don't forget so I can form better study habits 
  4. ask for help if I need it, ask questions in class or email a teacher to see  if you can set up a time where you can study or go over what you need help with 
  5. keep practicing everything and try to push your self for the A and keep trying because once you stop you can fall behind 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10/17

1/3/18